Child Protection, Good Conduct
St Brigid’s GFC fully subscribes to the GAA policies in regard to child protection, conduct and behaviour, bullying, and respect of dignity.
You may view or down load Code of Behaviour on the following link
All players and club members must adhere to the Code of Conduct
- Play fairly, do your best and enjoy yourself.
- Represent your family and club with pride and dignity.
- Shake hands before and after the game irrespective of the result.
- Respect your team mates and opponents.
- Treat all players as you would like to be treated.
- Do not “bully” or take advantage of any player.
- Respect officials and accept their decisions without complaint.
- Show respect for all club property and property of other clubs.
- Maintain high standards of behaviour when travelling to and from matches or whenever representing the club.
- Wear the club socks and shorts when playing for the club.
- As part of the team it is important to attend training regularly, to work hard, to listen to your coach and help your team.
- Let the coach know in good time when you are unavailable for training or competition
Full Club code of conduct is available on request from the Club Secretary
Please find following links concerning Child Protection:
Please find our 2021 Child Safeguarding Statement here